Department of Linguistics
Academic writing resources and study strategies for improving your marks and taking control of your study.
- Workshops on a range of topics including analysing assignment questions, essay and report writing, critical thinking, exam strategies, referencing and time management.
- StudyWISE is an iLearn resource designed to help students learn about strategies for successful learning, different types of assignments and features of academic writing.
- Academic Integrity Module for Students is a new self-paced iLearn unit that introduces students to topics related to acceptable and unacceptable academic behaviour, ways to avoid plagiarism and the University's Academic Honesty Policy.
- Ask a Learning Adviser by visiting the Information Desk in the Library or emailing the Learning Advisers with questions.
- Campus Wellbeing is committed to providing a range of high level support and assistance for both Students and Staff at Macquarie, through the delivery of services in: counselling, medical, disability and welfare. Please look at their website for other support availale.
Other Support Available
Please go here for further information on academic advice, accommodation, career service, international students student service, IT help, numeracy workshop, student enquiries, study skills and writing skills.
Sources of Information and Advice
- Academic and Administrative Advice
- Student Advocacy
- Learning Skills Help Desk
- Linguistics Research Seminar Series
- Student Connect
Ut enim ad minima veniam, quis nostrum exercitationem ullam corporis suscipit laboriosam, nisi ut aliquid ex ea commodi consequatur.
Quis autem vel eum iure reprehenderit qui in ea voluptate velit esse quam nihil molestiae consequatur, vel illum qui dolorem eum fugiat quo voluptas nulla pariatu